Frequently Asked Questions
Tree Life Safety
What if a person drinks Tree Life by accident?
Our Tree Life products are non-toxic. The granular and liquid Tree Life are safe for human and pet consumption, however that is not encouraged.
What is going to happen if I drink Tree Life?
Probably nothing. If you have a sensitive digestive system, you may show minor symptoms of gastric upset, such as diarrhea.
What if my cat or dog drinks Tree Life?
Probably nothing. If your pet has a sensitive digestive system, it may show minor symptoms of gastric upset, such as diarrhea.
This material is not considered hazardous by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200)”. This holds true for both the liquid and the granular.
What happens if my child eats the needles from my Christmas Tree?
Christmas tree needles are not poisonous if eaten, but may cause mouth/throat irritation, stomach upset, or irritate the skin if handled by children.