RestorGreen Turf is a drought friendly, non-toxic, cosmetic solution to many common lawncare problems like yellowing, dead or dormant lawns. It will instantly transform your dry, yellow lawn into the lush green lawn you desire. It is made with only non-toxic pigments and binders to insure a realistic color match that lasts and is safe for use around you, plants and your pets. It is specially designed for environmentally conscience people that wish to make an effort in water conservation. Get ready to increase your curbside appeal while lowering your water bill.
Dimensions: 12 in x 4 in x 8 in
Weight: 4 lbs
- Step 1: Add 1/2 gallon of water to sprayer.
- Step 2: Shake RestorGreen thoroughly for approximately 1 minute. Measure and add RestorGreen to the sprayer.
- Step 3: Continue to add water until the desired solution is achieved.
- Step 4: Shake sprayer, and begin application.
NOTICE: Buyer assumes all risks and liabilities resulting from use of this product, whether used singly or in combination with other products. Kirk International neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any other liability in connection with the use of this product.
APPLICATION & CLEANUP
- One gallon of RestorGreen will cover approximately 1600-2400 square feet. Using the suggested dilution rate of 10%, this container will yield 25 gallons of solution.
- Shake thoroughly and mix only what will be used at one time. Dilute with water to desired depth of color.
- Protect adjacent objects from overspray. Remove all overspray immediately with water to avoid permanent staining on concrete, fencing, etc.
- Keep children and pets off sprayed area until RestorGreen has fully dried.
- Clean applicator with water after use.
HANDLING & STORAGE
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Store in original container protected from direct sunlight in a dry, cool and well-ventilated area. Keep from freezing.